WELCOME TO HANNAM’S WAKE HUB including CAMBRIDGE AQUA PARK! GENERAL SITE INFO:
The site will be running for PRE-BOOKED SESSIONS ONLY with strict restrictions in place to adhere to the COVID-19 guidelines. Before booking your session online please ensure you have read the following information all the way to the end!
1. Toilets will be available but it would be sensible to go before you arrive.
2. Both participants and spectators must observe current social distancing rules at all times, floors will be marked to help you where necessary.
3. The café is NOT currently open.
4. No dogs allowed on site.
5. Do NOT come to site if you or any of your household have any Covid-19 symptoms including a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss in sense of taste or smell, or if you have been asked to self-isolate.
6. Anyone seen to be ignoring any of the site rules will be asked to leave immediately with no refund of your booking and you will not be allowed to rebook.
Full Cable - Weekly Timetable (from 7th June 2021): Monday – Closed (Bank holidays 11am – dusk) Tuesday – Closed Wednesday – 4pm – 7pm - Open for general riding Thursday – 4pm – 7pm - Open for general riding Friday – 4pm – 7pm - Open for general riding Saturday - 11am – 1pm - Booster Session – cable running slower
- 1pm – 6pm - Open for general riding Sunday - 11am – 6pm - Open for general riding
1. INEXPERIENCED riders should attend our BOOSTER SESSIONS when we run the cable slower to help boost your confidence for starts, corners and new tricks with cable running at a slower speed OR book a session on the System 2.0 Coaching Cable. Please do not book onto the Booster sessions if you do not want to ride at the slower speed.
2. Sessions will have a limited number of participants and all BOOKINGS MUST BE DONE ONLINE before attending the site, 1 hour (£20) or 2 hours (£30) tickets will be available. Please note your session will start at the time you are booked not when you first scan your wristband, and will end on the hour even if you didn't start until 10 past as we need to control the numbers in each session, so make sure you are ready in your wetsuit for your session start time.
3. EQUIPMENT HIRE AVAILABLE - equipment must be pre-booked online, all riders MUST where a helmet and buoyancy aid/impact vest.
4. NO CHANGING ROOMS or showers will be available, so either change into your suit before you come, or bring your poncho towel and change by your car, a waterproof car seat cover could be handy too!
If you do NOT have a wristband you will need to add £5 credit to your account so that you can collect a new one on site before your ride.
1. Users must be able to swim 25m.
2. No access to children under the age of 6.
3. Children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult on the aqua park at all times.
4. You must ensure everyone participating in your group is fully signed up before arrival as we will not have facilities for you to do it on site (you may use your smart phone on site but you may miss some of your session).
5. You will need time to get into a wetsuit and check in before your session starts, but please arrive on site a maximum of 30 minutes before your session, NO EARLIER.
6. Limited Outdoor Changing Rooms will be available for aqua park customers.