Weekly Timetable (from 31st March 2021): Monday – Closed (Bank holidays 11am – Dusk) Tuesday – Closed Wednesday – 2pm - Dusk - Open for general riding Thursday – 2pm - 4pm - Booster Session – cable running slower
- 4pm - Dusk - Open for general riding Friday – 2pm - Dusk - Open for general riding Saturday - 11am – 1pm - Booster Session – cable running slower
- 1pm – Dusk - Open for general riding Sunday - 11 – Dusk - Open for general riding
General Site Info:
The site will be running for PRE-BOOKED SESSIONS ONLY with strict restrictions in place to adhere to the COVID-19 guidelines. Before booking your session online please ensure you have read the following information all the way to the end!
1. NO CHANGING ROOMS or showers will be available, so either change into your suit before you come, or bring your poncho towel and change by your car, or in the designated changing areas, a waterproof car seat cover could be handy too!
2. Toilets will be available but it would be sensible to go before you arrive.
3. After your session you must LEAVE PROMPTLY ensuring you take all belongings with you.
4. NO SOCIALISING or gatherings. Observe social distancing rules at all times, floors will be marked to help you where necessary. Whilst on site you are to keep at least 2 metres distance between yourself and any other person who is not a member of your household. Sorry ‘Bro’ hugs and ‘continental kissing’ are no longer acceptable greetings!
5. The café will NOT be open.
6. No dogs allowed on site.
7. Do NOT come to site if you or any of your household have any Covid-19 symptoms including a high temperature, a new, continuous cough or a loss in sense of taste or smell, or if you have been asked to self-isolate.
8. Do NOT come to site if you or any of your household are at an increased risk of severe illness from Covid-19 (aged 70+, pregnant, or under 70 with underlying health condition outlined by the NHS)
9. Anyone seen to be ignoring these rules will be asked to leave immediately with no refund of your booking and you will not be allowed to rebook.
BOOSTER SESSIONS now running Thursday 2pm-4pm and Saturday 11am-1pm on full cable, help boost your confidence for starts, corners and new tricks with cable running at a slower speed. Please do not book onto these sessions if you do not want to ride at the slower speed.
1. INEXPERIENCED riders should attend our BOOSTER SESSIONS when we run the cable slower as we are only using the sitting start dock (seated or jump starts), there will be no use of the slide start and we cannot physically help anyone off the dock. OR book a session on the System 2.0 Coaching Cable once it is open.
2. Sessions will have a limited number of participants and all BOOKINGS MUST BE DONE ONLINE before attending the site, 1 hour (£20) or 2 hours (£30) tickets will be available. Please note your session will start at the time you are booked not when you first scan your wristband, and will end on the hour even if you didn't start until 10 past as we need to control the numbers in each session, so make sure you are ready in your wetsuit for your session start time.
3. EQUIPMENT HIRE AVAILABLE, excluding wetsuits and kneeboards, equipment must be pre-booked online, all riders MUST where a helmet and buoyancy aid/impact vest.
4. Arrive on site no earlier than 20 minutes before your session start time, then wait in your car or the designated changing area until the start of your session. Do NOT come to the lakeside or start dock before your session starts.
5. ONLY those booked onto sessions will be allowed on site with a MAXIMUM 1 SPECTATOR per rider, who may watch from the shore adhering to social distancing guidelines.
6. Handles and hire equipment will be disinfected between riders.
7. The Pro shop will NOT be open generally but if you email, Facebook message or phone with an enquiry we should be able to assist.
If you do NOT have a wristband you will need to add £5 credit to your account so that you can collect a new one on site before your ride.